About Me

My photo
I am easy going lad, love meeting new people, love doing something new and interesting and I can get on with anyone just fine



Saturday 7 November 2009

New Design For Adidas, Nike and Puma Football Boots

Right, these are the football boots I have re-designed from all the Nike or Adidas or Puma boots and to be honest quite a few of them I think should make it to the "meerkat", they looks cool and I am sure the football boots user will love it!


The First Boot (S9 Lightning Spirale) - Originally the boots are Nike, but I made it into these different colours of zebra stripes but I called it lightning because its stripes combinations with the colour.

The Second Boots (S9 England V1.00) - This is my favourite design of all of them, the blue in particular suits the whole thing very much, plus it's england! who wouldn't want to buy it? And South Africa 2010 is coming, this will suits the players just fine! original boots are Nike Tunit +F50


The Third Boot (S9 Lightning Touch v1.00)- This style is inspired by puma style, it's curvy and it's easy design, the best colour for this will be the grey and black, and pink and green, the pink and green suits Sampdoria and Palermo (teams from serie A)

The fourth boots (S9 Cheetah T90) - I love the name, since the design looks like cheetah's spot, so it is obvious why I call this S9 Cheetah T90, T90 just purely because the boot is made for Nike T90 which is the one Rooney wears.


The Fifth Boot (S9 Zoom v1.00) - Ok, this is my least favourite design, so that's why it didn't made it to my final 4 poster design. but the light green one definately caught my attention, which it reminds me of what C.Ronaldo is wearing now, the gree Nike air.

Poster Deisgn for S9 Lightning Touch V1.00

Poster Design for S9 Cheetah T90 (My favourite poster design of all)

Advertising design S9 England V1.00

Advertising Design for S9 Lightning Spirale
Final Design for S9 Cheetah T90 (Overall, the best of all, with silky style design and nice composition, and to top it all, Lionel Messi as the footie boot model, perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List